Do successful, multi-million dollar entrepreneurs fear the same things you do when it comes to business? Yes they do! They’ve also learned how to overcome fear. Evan Carmichael, a world renowned entrepreneur and thought leader, shares his experience of how he turned his panic to profit after the worst business nightmare of his life. In this episode of “Pitch Me Moms”, Amy Applebaum and Evan share:
- 4 simple steps on what to do when you are afraid,
- The difference between real fear and irrational fear, how to step out of your comfort zone,
- What Evan does with that crazy thing called curiosity,
- The value of vulnerability
- And the one simple thing every customer wants.
If you are feeling paralyzed or uninspired in your business today-this podcast is your magic pill to re-boot, re-group, and get you moving!